4K news this week
- We launched Continuum Analytics! Congratulations to Continuum and our 4K team for a successful launch – you’re awesome!
- 4K Partner and CEO Todd Ross Nienkerk recently returned from a trip to the Owner Camp conference, an amazing intimate event for digital agency owners put on by our friends at the Bureau of Digital.
- Speaking of, have you heard about Operations Camp? It’s one of the sister events to Owner Camp, geared toward the COOs, Operations Directors and Managers who run digital agencies. We’re excited to be attending for the second time this year (who can say no to Miami?) and looking forward to getting inspired by our peers!
- We’re only three weeks away from BADCamp! Our team is excited to head out to the Bay Area for a great conference and looking forward to spending time with our Drupal friends.
Links around the watercooler
- We’ve been loving the new NBC Roku app – tv night anyone?
- The Driesnote from DrupalCon Barcelona sparked a dialogue among the Web Chefs. Read Dries’ take on the future of decoupled Drupal.
- Our Product Hunt list of the week is hands down Find a Remote Job – we’re happy to see distributed teams growing!
- Managing your courses through GitHub is a breeze with Classroom.
- Fine, we’ll just write it in C++.
- Why be subtle. Attack the network with fire!
- Last week ad blocking got ethical.
- Another angle on the ad-blocking situation.